Saturday, February 9, 2013

2/9/2013

its been 10 days since you went home to be with your real mommy.
i think and pray about you everyday! 
you will always hold my heart.
you will always be my daughter. 
my 1st. 
my world.
 i love you so much sweet angel. 
i miss those big blue eyes and that gap tooth grin.
 but i know you are being loved and taken care of so it makes it easier on me. 
i know that your mommy is so happy to have you and your sisters home in her arms. 
i know she will do all that she needs to do to make sure you have all you need! 
she is a strong woman, be proud of her. she fought for you, she never gave up!

i am honored to say that you were mine. 
God blessed me so much by putting you in my life.
 He knew you were what i needed and i was what you needed. 
those 15 months will always be cherished!
 i will never forget when you called me mommy,
 i will never forget your first kiss, 
i will never forget your arms around my neck, 
i will never forget how you told me you loved me! 
i will never forget your silly ways. 

you helped me see my calling in this life.
thank you for being the amazing little girl that you are!
i cant wait to see the woman you grow up to be. 
i cant wait to see you again.
i love you always with all my heart<3

No comments:

Post a Comment